DEAR GUESTS OF THE VICTORIA PUBLIC MARKET,
We are open and welcome you to visit. Your safety is our top priority and in light of the current COVID-19 pandemic we have added the following precautionary measures in addition to regular daily cleaning within all of our buildings:
- The placement of hand sanitizer at all entrances.
- Increased cleaning frequency, particularly of high touch areas.
- A deep clean and full sanitization of all common areas overnight each evening.
- Placement and organization of directional arrows.
With these increased precautionary measures in place within our properties, we are asking the following of our guests:
- Facial coverings are required in the centre as mandated by the Provincial Health Officer.
- If you are feeling unwell, do not enter the centre.
- Be kind and maintain a physical distance of minimum 2 meters.
- Sanitize and wash your hands frequently.
- Keep to your right and follow directional decals.
- Shop efficiently and only with members of your household.